Our lab group broadly focuses on forest ecology, conservation, ecological genetics, species restoration, and understanding the role and interaction of diseases, insects, fire, drought, and historical disturbances (e.g., fire exclusion, logging, non-native pathogen introductions, outbreaks by native insects, fire, grazing, etc.) in forest ecosystems of California and Nevada.
- Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act (SNPLMA), Round 7,9,10,11
- Nevada Division of State Lands – Lake Tahoe License Plate Program Grants
- USDA Forest Health Monitoring, Evaluation Monitoring (EM) Program
- USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region
- Dr. Detlev Vogler, USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Institute of Forest Genetics
- Annette Delfino Mix, USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Institute of Forest Genetics