Monthly Lecture Series
The UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center (TERC) Monthly Lecture Series provides a forum for community members to hear from scientific experts in topics pertinent to the region. Speakers include authorities on various environmental issues, scientific research and related regional topics of interest.
Upcoming Monthly Lectures
- April 3, 2014: A Monitoring Framework for Lake Tahoe's Nearshore, with Dr. Alan Heyvaert, Desert Research Institute
- April 10, 2014: Chocolate: Heritage of the Americas, with Dr. Louis Grivetti, UC Davis
- May 29, 2014: California Black Bear, with Mario Klip, California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- June 17, 2014: Lake Tahoe: Climate Change and a Worldwide Crisis for Inland Waters, with Dr. Charles Goldman
- July 17, 2014: Positive Psychology, with Alison Ledgerwood, UC Davis
- July 31, 2014: State of the Lake, with Dr. Geoff Schladow, UC Davis
Lectures Available Online on UCTV
We are now recording some of the lectures and posting them online on UCTV. Click here to view available lectures: http://seminars.uctv.tv/Host.aspx?hostID=27.
Archived Monthly Lecture List
Past monthly lecture titles and flyers are available here.